The EZE Docker was manufactured for boating enthusiasts everywhere. Easy to use anywhere, anytime, and easy to remove after use. This allows you to dock your boat anywhere there is a dock without having to search for cleats – just pull your boat up to the dock and with the EZE Docker you’ll have an instant boat cleat anywhere, anytime! The EZE Docker is portable and can be used anywhere there is a dock or deck.
The EZE Docker can be used for more than just boats, kayaks, canoes and sea-doos; it can be used to tie down chairs, umbrellas, dogs and more. It can also be used to hang items where traditional methods won’t work. Watch our videos to see how easy it is to remove and install your EZE product.
The EZE Docker comes in a package of two.
- One-piece, spring-operated, portable mooring ring
- All steel, durable construction
- Spring design for easy use and optimum strength
- Use in saltwater or freshwater
How to Use:
1. Tie mooring line to top of EZE
2. Insert end between dock planks
3. Press down and turn 90 degrees
4. You’re now securely moored within seconds!
4 inches long
- Not for use by small children
- Ensure dock/deck wood is sound
- Not to be used for suspension of humans
- Not to be used as a tie off for safety lines