The EZE Decker was manufactured for boating and outdoor enthusiasts everywhere. Easy to use anywhere, anytime, and easy to remove after use. This allows you to tie down your boat or furniture anywhere there is a deck without having to search for cleats – just pull up to the deck and with the EZE Docker you’ll have an instant tie down anywhere, anytime! The EZE Decker is portable and can be used anywhere there is a dock or deck.
The EZE Decker can be used for more than just boats, kayaks, canoes and ski-doos; it can be used to tie down chairs, umbrellas, barbeques, deck furniture, dogs and more at your home or cottage. It can also be used to hang items where traditional methods won’t work. Watch our videos to see how easy it is to remove and install your EZE product.
The EZE Decker comes in a package of two.
- One-piece, spring-operated, portable mooring ring
- All steel, durable construction
- Spring design for easy use and optimum strength
- Use in saltwater or freshwater
How to Use:
1. Tie mooring line to top of EZE
2. Insert end between deck planks
3. Press down and turn 90 degrees
4. You’re now securely moored within seconds!
4 inches long, 0.82 inches in circumference
- Not for use by small children
- Ensure dock/deck wood is sound
- Not to be used for suspension of humans
- Not to be used as a tie off for safety lines